Why Do We Collect Data?
- Royall Surveyors collects and uses the personal information that you submit online as described herein. Royall Surveyors reserves the right to modify the terms of this policy at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon posting. Your continued use of, or registration with, Royall Surveyors shall constitute your acceptance of these terms. If you do not agree to the terms of this policy, in whole or in part, you are not authorised to use the website and should terminate registration by following the opt-out instructions.
- We are Royall Limited (trading as Royall Surveyors) Part of the Royall Group and our registered address is 18 Butterfield Drive, Cardiff, Wales, CF23 8NE.
- We are Registered under the ICO. Registration Number: ZA686637
- In order to contact us about any issues relating to data policies, please contact the Information Privacy Officer at email@example.com, or the postal address set out above.
Quotatis takes the privacy of its customers’ data very seriously. Please read the following policy to understand how we will treat your personal data after it has been collected by us through your use of one of our distribution channels. Those distribution channels will include our website, our SMS and any other distribution channel or associated partner company we may introduce or be associated with from time to time. If this policy changes then we will let you know via our homepage but we assure you that we only use your data as specified here and for our legitimate business reasons.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
Account related cookies
Login related cookies
Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
Orders processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
Surveys related cookies
Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as, but not limited to, how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org